What is Powerschool?
The PowerSchool program gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, school bulletins, lunch menus and even personal messages from the teacher.
- Summary of current grades
- Reports showing all assignment scores for each class
- Detailed attendance reports
- School announcements
- School fee balance alerts
Email alerts are available, which provide a summary of current grades and attendance, detailed reports showing all assignments/scores for each class, a detailed attendance report, school announcements, and a fee/balance alert. Customize how often you want information sent to you about your child's schoolwork.
How to Set Up Email Notifications
1. On the main menu, click Email Notification. The Email Notifications page appears. You can enter multiple email addresses. Make selections based on what information you would like to receive, how often, and where. You can also select the Send Now check box to have PowerSchool send you the information at the point in time.
2. Click Submit. The Email Notifications page appears. A confirmation message appears indicating the changes were saved.