Student enrollment for the 2017-18 school year will be held on the following dates and times:
- Returning K-5 Students: July 25-27, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; All Elementary School Sites
- New and Returning K-12 Students: July 31, 2017 (8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.); Leavenworth High School
The following documents are required to enroll your student:
- Proof of Residency: Must be in the form of a water bill, electric bill, or lease agreement. Required to ensure students attend the correct school.
- Immunization Records: Students will not be allowed to start school until all immunizations are up-to-date.
- Student Physical: Physical examinations are required for students new to the district and under the age of 9. Physicals must be completed by a health care provider approved to perform health assessments.
- Official Birth Certificate: Must be submitted by students new to the district.