Enrollment for the 2016-17 school year will take place at the following times/dates:
- Returning K-5 Students: July 26-28; 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; All Elementary School Sites
- New and Returning K-12 Students: August 1 (12:00 - 6:00 p.m.); August 2 (7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.); Leavenworth High School (2012 10th Avenue)
The following documents are required to enroll your student:
- Proof of Residency: Must be in the form of a water bill, electric bill, or lease agreement. Required to ensure students attend the correct school.
- Immunization Records: Students will not be allowed to start school until all immunizations are up-to-date.
- Student Physical: Physical examinations are required for students new to the district and under the age of 9. Physicals must be completed by a health care provider approved to perform health assessments.
- Official Birth Certificate: Must be submitted by students new to the district.
Note: Dates listed above assume the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the State of Kansas agree upon a constitutionally valid school finance system by June 30 that prevents a shutdown of schools. A shutdown of schools for any period of time will have unknown scheduling impacts on enrollment and back to school activities for the 2016-17 school year.